Friday, June 02, 2006

Random Question



They ask me to tell a story and then tell me it's too long - so I'll blog it.

Random Question
The children are waiting! Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig:

The princess was playing in the forest. She'd nicked her daddy king's tequila and was drunkenly dancing round the lake.As she shook her booty to the beat, the tiara she was wearing fell into the water. As she had borrowed it from her really evil stepsister without asking, she really needed to get it back. A frog appeared and the princess cried "Oooh, gross man, you're bald." The frog said "Listen sister, I can save your ass. I'll get you the headwear if you give me some of your hair to make me a wig" So the princess lopped off her locks and the frog dived and got the tiara.

Moral of the story - Don't get pissed on Margaritas when you're wearing a tiara....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's kind of funny that you posted this on my birthday-when I was wearing a tiara and went out for margaritas...were you stalking me?

Lisa said...

This was written with my recent tiara wearing, margarita drinking Paris trip in mind

but yeah, I was stalking ya...