Monday, May 28, 2007

Life Update..

I know I havent blogged for a while.
I know my friends are worried about me and threatening to fly over to sort me out...

You say Im not blogging, not communuicating and being anti social and I know you're probably right, but I am trying....

I still need to sort my head out, sort my life out. But Im still hurting and it's not going away. I'm sorry my emotions didn't know I was supposed to be ok after 2 months, I guess noone explained that to them or me

But until Im ready to blog again heres some eye candy...




Yummy....

6 comments:

LuzLunaEv said...

OH girlie girl - that wasn't a threat because I would totally do it.

Smile girl!

Don't make me start talking ganster again.

Check it - check it - chicka is out!

Natalia said...

You have to go at your own pace, luv. It's all good. I'll be in London in September. I wouldn't mind having a pint :)

-N

Lisa said...

Ooh Nat, you're on girl

If I can get on a plane to the US, I can get on a train to London

thats more scary actually..

Px said...

where's my eye candy?
take as long as you need...just make sure i get some eye candy!

Laura said...

Take it easy, baby! Oh, and I'll take one of number 2, please. Does he come in red trunks, as well?

Lisa said...

pete - what kind of eye candy would you like?

laura - you want to keep the shorts on?