Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tranquility

The hospital I have my physio at is a sister hospital to where I work and is just a short walk away - all uphill unfortunately but with the sun shining today it was a pleasant break from the stuffy unit. Between the 2 sites is a park and I have never actually been in there. But today pain finished my physio a little early so I made the most of my few minutes freedom and took a peek. I have to go back to explore further. This was as I walked through the gates


And this was found a few seconds later, to the right where you can see the pink brick paving

I sat on a bench in the sun and took a couple of minutes to reflect on life

Then went back to the grindstone

3 comments:

Natalia said...

That is so pretty. I would stroll around all the time.

I hope the physio is going well.

-N

Lisa said...

I'm definitely going to go back, there was loads more to explore

and physio - bah -Ive just been upgraded to a more senior physio so fingers crossed

Px said...

it's so nice when you get a chance to sit down and reflect on things during a busy day
:)