Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WLTM. GSOH, OTAH

On discussing with a friend how I'm beginning to open up to the idea of meeting someone new, the computer dating scene came up. He suggested I try it - I threw up in a bucket....

Anyway the conversation turned into a blog, as many of my random IM conversations do. So thank you Michael for this idea

I give you, my very own, tongue firmly in cheek, personal ad....

Young minded easy going 37 year old working mum who's slimish, kinda presentable when she makes an effort, smartish, warped sense of humour and competent in basic life support.

Described by friends as flirty, mad, dirty, gorgeous and has good ass....ets. Has obsessive tendancies towards boots and matching underwear.

WLTM man to cwtch up on the sofa with. Personality more important than looks but must be as gorgeous as Ewan Macgregor. Man with job preferable.

Actually, lets be honest - must have good job, car and own house with enough bedrooms for children to have room each.

Must be able to put up with me with a smile so sense of humour a must. A man that can have an intelligent conversation and make me laugh will be rewarded with privilage of seeing me in matching underwear and boots.

However if you are shit hot in bed and can cook, then to hell with the rest of it, I can compromise


Actually thinking about it, I issue you a challenge. Comment and write an ad for me. I'd love to see what you put...


Currently reading : Online Dating for Dummies By Judy Silverstein Release date: 21 November, 2003

1 comment:

LuzLunaEv said...

Sexy boot loving temptress looking for a REAL man. Nursing is only one of my many talents around pillows and sheets. Advance degree in flirting with a minor in teasing. Veracious reader looking to feed more than my intellect. This Christmas looking for a man with a large package I can unwrap. When only dressed in my matching bra and panties you can then find out – am I naughty or nice?