Monday, November 12, 2007

Autumn Ramblings

As some of you know, Bethan and I like to go exploring the surrounding countryside by going for long walks


When walking we talk. Well, she talks and I listen. Today we discussed the science/evolution theory versus the God theory of how the world was made. Bethan also gave her thoughts on how different things would be if the world were square. Apparently we wouldn't go out as much...


There was time to make the most of open fields


And we were lucky enough to catch the sun setting

3 comments:

Natalia said...

That's just bloody gorgeous.

-N

Laura said...

Beautiful pictures! A square world sounds quite interesting!

lisa said...

thank you both

I admit Im getting obsessed with my new camera

And yes Laura a square world would be interesting. Bethan thinks people wouldn't go out as much as we would be afraid of falling off the edge. She also thinks noone would want to live on the corners

I love Bethan's world...