Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bra degree

I knew there was a reason for me having so many nice bras

I start my degree in January.

What? You don't see the connection?

OK, I'll explain

My degree - BSc(hons)inClinical Practice:Critical Care has 4 modules. Evidence based Practice, Clinical Patient Assessment, Complexities of Critical Care Nursing and a dissertation - Changing Clinical Practice

Still with me? OK. I'm starting with Clinical Patient Assessment - Respiratory, Abdominal, Neuro, Ear Nose and Throat and Cardiac. We basically have to do an assignment and a viva. The viva is the practical where you get given an actor playing a patient and you have to assess them. Of course we need to practice - on each other....

So, I'm going to be half naked a lot


So you see - nice bras are a major factor
Oh and it means I'm going to be a busy girl for the next two years..

No comments: