Tuesday, February 13, 2007

If you havent heard a rumour in half an hour, make your own up..


I work in a female dominated place = bitchsville.

Today I heard details of my rumour. See, I had to have a rumour, I'd been away 3 months...

I'm kinda disappointed with it. I always say if someones bitching about me, they are leaving someone else alone. But I'm totally amazed they couldn't do better than they came up with.

Apparently, some people are surprised to see me and one even asked where I'm working now. Because Im working my own flexi hours my shifts on the roster are blank. It usually says sick leave. So, it was deduced that I'd left. I'd been redeployed somewhere else as I was no longer fit to work Critical Care.

I mean, come on, thats boring!

I decided that if rumour was abound, I deserved something a little better, so, over a cup of tea, we decided to come up with something better

Rumour number 1 - I'm pregnant, not sick. I have left my kids and home and will run off with the father, once it's established who the father is

Rumour number 2 - My American internet friends kidnapped me on my trip and I'm now part of an internet grooming scheme to enrol people into a cult. Im pregnant by the cult leader now and call myself The Enlightened One.

Rumour number 3 - I was caught stealing the contents of the Controlled Drug cupboard to feed my habit

Rumour number 4 - I was sacked because I was crap (hmmm, I'm not sure if the girl who said this was in fact joking.....)

So, can you do better? Make up a vicious rumour about me to replace my boring one..

6 comments:

HK said...

Hey, #2 has nuggets of truth to it, as I'm always trying to convince you to come to America ;-) Perhaps a kidnapping will solve it...

Hmmm... make up a rumor...

You strangled your husband. No wait-- you raided the drug cabinet at work to poison him. This past few months you were busy at your trial, where you had to sell your kids to pay for your defense lawyer. Eventually, you had enough, and, on the lam from the law, you ran off with Shaun the (gasp!) Englishman and renounced everything Welsh. You now live in hiding in America where you speak proper "American", courtesy of Marti ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow...rumors...this could get quite interesting. Lets see if I can quickly come up with something.

You got involved with a femail co-worker. Over some late night drinking...you two decide that you want to have a baby. Only problem...no penis.

To quickly come up with a way to solve this problem...you have your way with a coma patient. You get caught and have to do whatever the man who caught...wants you to do.

Anonymous said...

I cant spell. FeMALE!!!

LuzLunaEv said...

I see no one has guessed international spy yet - awesome - we are safe. Stupid nurses - like they had any idea we are working together to take down the evil Anna Nicole - job accomplished - now back to work!

Lisa said...

I was trying to steal her tatas

Photos of busty Lisa coming soon

see, new rumour, Im off work cos I had a boob job..

Anonymous said...

Yep - next J-Lo's ass for me!!!!