Friday, September 07, 2007

Random Sit rep

Because I have the urge to blog and nothing to say...

I get my new ISP next Thursday. I have been informed that I may lose connection for a few hours and in extreme circumstances 72 hours, so if I disappear I am not dead, do not mourn me. Also do not use my old email after that date

Talking of emails, this Gmail thing disturbs me. It reads my mails. It is a nosey fucker email. it reads my emails and those I am sent. The ads on the right of my email pertain to the content of the email. Helly and I tested it out by inserting vibrator into every mail. And rutabago. Which I call a suede I think, or a parsnip, I forget. However, equally disturbing is the little man that sits and read my emails keeps giving me a site - something like "How to truly know your man and get him to love you forever" - whatever I write. I think he's taking the piss out of me.

Bethan and Jessica are very happy in school. I know this will not last.

My work is paying for me to do a degree module in January. This is very nice but its not a module from the degree I want to do, which has much nicer modules. But Im going to do it anyway and try to swap it with a similar module on the one I want to do

I think Indian Summer should change to Welsh Summer. We need to change the seasons because it's supposed to be Autumn not Summer and it's so frigging hot. And yes thats Autumn not Fall - what a crazy word - because the leaves fall right??

I miss BG. The DVD of season 3 is out but Im saving my pennies to repay Helly. Oh and I still lust my camera. I have bookmarked the page and visit it frequently

yes I am drunk - shoot me

heres a lovely pic of yummy Ewan. I was going to post a naked one but bethan walked in and caught me and admonished me so heres a safe one



His penis was nice though, you'll just have to imagine it

and i have to thank Will for this i love it








it makes me giggle lots



Oh and my top search on my blogger blog is still living dolls - perves...

No comments: