Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sparkle Sparkle

Crosspost for non MySpaceys

So my kitchen is sparkling - and now I am too!!

I fancied a pamper after my busy cleaning day so I had a bath, washed my hair and defuzzed my, uh, fuzzy bits. I moisturised my feet with my feet mud pack which is smelly but leaves my feet gorgeous. My skin is really dry lately and I'd run out of my usual body moisturiser. I picked up one I had as part of a set for my Christmas bran tub pressie. The accompianing perfume was lovely so I liberally applied the moisturiser all over my body. I finished with my cutesy PJs and I was done

A little while ago, while watching Q.I on TV ( I love it, so funny...) I glanced down and I sparkled....

I began shifting my PJs about

I still sparkled...

The moisturiser must have had sparkle glitter in it
So, now I'm sat here, writing this blog
and Im sparkling like a Christmas tree
I hope it comes off before my study day in the morning...

4 comments:

Px said...

by fuzzy bits are you talking about your jumper?
so you're sparkly and not fuzzy

lisa said...

My jumper? Uh no, I meant my, uh, fuzzy bits

You know what I meant...

HK said...

LOL, Pete's comment reminds me of the wife on "For Better or For Worse", who shaves her bedsheets.

lisa said...

never heard of it being called bedsheets before...