Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Susie Housewife

Crosspost for my non MySpace readers

I have a week off work

I am going to be productive - I am not going to go back to bed when the girls leave at 730am and sleep till midday...

Today - kitchen duty. A proper clean - I smell of bleach and need a shower. But it's sparkling. I also wish I'd listened to the helpful people that told me not to get a white kitchen

See..



I need to go wash that bit of wall again, I missed a bit - damn flash. Oh and the tile top right is not dirty, its not there, it fell off, thats tile plaster thingy whatever, I need a man that does - and maybe he could do me too....

Tomorrow I have to prove I can still be trusted to zap dead people with electricity - I have to love my job sometimes. But unfortunately they've changed the bloody Resus Guidelines so I need to study later

Then back to more cleaning. Oh and Im going to bake!! And read a book. And have lunch with friends. And feed my Who Wants to be a Millionaire online game addiction - I won a million today - sigh...

You are all jealous of my exciting life I know. Some people get Venice and an international booty call - I get bleach and a jaycloth

3 comments:

Px said...

maybe when you've finished, you could swing by my place
i had every intention of spending the evenings this week making an effort to make the place shine...but alas i've been feeding my quiz and movie addiction instead...not to mention the just being online addiction

lisa said...

sure Pete, I'll nip round when Ive finished

Any good at tiling?

Px said...

i'll give anything a go once ;)