Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Christmas, Holidays, whatever.....

The trees' lights are sparkling, the presents are bought, wrapped, delivered or hidden ready for Santa's elves to collect. The food is nestled safely in the kitchen cupboards. The table full of chocolates is placed far to near my computer desk. My 13 year old is trying hard to be cool but her eyes keep darting to the friends and families' presents under the tree. My 10 year old is not even attempting to be cool and is wound up like a top. She's shaken and felt every present under the tree and her hyperactiveness is not helping my hangover one bit. Yes, it's 8pm and I still have a hangover...

So, with just 2 days to go, I hope everyone has a great time. And if you're not going to, and I know for a few of my friends it wont be, I hope it goes as quickly and painlessly as possible.


4 comments:

Px said...

be cool
it'll be ok

and how much of a good time did you have that resulted in a hangover lasting until gone 8pm the next day, i'm impressed!

Lisa said...

I was still drinking at 430am, thats why it lasted so long, I was still pissed when I got up..

Jenn said...

you know where to find me if you want to boozily cry together. i'm sure the girls will have a great christmas thanks to all your hard work. hang in there.

Px said...

result :)
that's the way things should be done