Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Dream..

Im not a morning person. I stay up till the wee hours on a regular basis. I believe shift work has a lot to do with it.
But now I do days as well, I have to get up at 530am. I make myself go to bed earlier than usual but sleep fitfully and check the clock every half hour it seems.

Last night I had a dream. One of those half awake, half asleep dreams that seem so real.

I was led in a field and it was dark. And there were sheep. They were getting closer and closer but I couldn't move. Then one stood on top of me and I was scared shitless....

I woke up absolutely petrified to move, convinced there was a sheep stood on top of me and if I moved it would bite me. Gradually I came to and thought

"Silly cow, you're in bed, how is there a sheep stood on top of you?"

But still I was reluctant to move, just in case...

After about 15 minutes I plucked the courage up to move myself. And you know what? There wasn't a bloody sheep anywhere...

Im days again tomorrow and Im too scared to sheep, I mean sleep

What if it comes back?!?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was supposed to be the other way around-- that the sheep are the ones who are scared in Wales ;-)

Merritt Fields said...

That's one scary looking sheep pic you have there. And I always thought of them looking so sweet. Now a goat...there's an animal to have nightmares about.

Lisa said...

If I dream about goats tonight,it's entirely your fault..

Mr. Gin and Tonic said...

If the bastard comes back, shear him. you could probably get a good price on the wool