Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Online to offline

After knowing the better of my "on-line" friends for a year or so, I finally get to meet one. Shaun is bringing his mum visiting an old neighbour who just happens to live by me.

So November 23rd, Shaun gets to visit Sheepland. Im sure there will be drinking involved somewhere and maybe I'll take him poledancing.....

Yes Helly, I'll have the camera at the ready.....

Ive just been informed this is Thanksgiving, so Shaun - reckon there will be Turkey curry going in Wetherspoons at the curry club?

This is going to be so weird

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camera at the ready and extra batteries, fully charged!

Thanksgiving? Why, so it is. Ah well, it'll give you two something to occupy yourselves with while the Americans are offline and having turkey dinners with their families.

Mr. Gin and Tonic said...

Turkey curry??

Lisa said...

You mean Americans don't get rid of their turkey leftovers by making curry?

god, you lot are getting weirder by the minute

Anonymous said...

What's so strange about turkey curry? If you can have chicken curry, turkey's just a small leap away... right? And actually, turkey curry sounds far more delicious than regular Thanksgiving turkey and the subsequent turkey sandwiches.

Mr. Gin and Tonic said...

We tidy-up all remaining turkey leftovers by placing sllices of said meat on bread, preferably sourdough, with lettuce, mayonaise, mustard, pickles swiss cheese and onions. If one is particularly crazy, they will add tomato.

Lisa said...

Well this year, go for it, make a curry, or a stew

We usually have sandwiches and stew and curry - we have big birds over here..

Anonymous said...

I hope there are no 'big birds' at that poledancing club your taking me to Lisa?

But then again I don't have to worry about that, didn't you say something about getting up on the pole?

And have you sorted the hotel out yet, or am I staying at your's now?

:)

Lisa said...

Who said anything about me getting on the pole?

Im getting you up there, and camera will be ready..

wow, my word verification is bumggwr...

Anonymous said...

bumggwr? LOL-- sounds like one of those weird, vowel-less Welsh words ;-)

And I find it curious that you still have to enter a verification word despite your being this blog's owner!