Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

I have a need. It's like an itch I can't scratch. It consumes my everyday thoughts and I need more. It's a guilty pleasure that some understand but some frown on, it's even banned in some places.

It's been a while since the last time. I started late but after my first time I was hooked and quickly caught up. I know the whole having a baby thing put a stop to it for a while but it's no excuse, it's time to get going again. I need to have it hard in my hands, caressing it lovingly before I spend hours with it, gasping and squirming until the final crescendo

I need it,..
I want it...
I'm gagging for it...
I have to have it and soon.....


The last Harry Potter book!




Come on, I'm dying here. J.K must be nearly finished by now. I need to know if Harry survives. I need to discover if Snape is evil or good. I want to watch Malfoy and his twisted daddy get their come uppance. Is Dumbledore really dead? (I think not..)

And most of all, I need to know if Ron and Hermione get it together and make lots of little witches and wizards. They have to, I will be gutted if they don't...



Im not bothered by the movies, I can wait for them although I realise they have to churn them out at an alarming rate before Daniel and Rupert grow facial hair and Emma is deflowered by Brian

So please Ms Rowling, do us all a favour, get a nanny, sit down, and get on with it

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to know if Ron and Harry get it together and make lots of little witches and wizards.

ok this is either a typo of sorts or you're into slash, which would be something i didn't know about you. (but wouldn't be entirely surprised to find out.)

either way, it was the first thing to make me laugh all day (which is almost done) so i'm cool with it.

i'm also jonesing for the new HP but haven't gotten myself quite this worked up yet cause i know it's a long road. i am JKR's bitch.

Lisa said...

Ok, so I'm off to edit - I was tired..

Merritt Fields said...

I am almost embarrassed to admit that I am a Harry Potter junkie. I don't know if I can wait the approximately SEVEN more months for the last book to come out. Maybe in the meantime I'll go back and read all the others again.

I agree with the movies being okay to wait for, but the books....I'm dying here.

Lisa said...

I don't really like the movies. When I first watch them I pick out all the inaccuracies from the books and the bits they left out. I know they have to cut it but to me they leave the best bits out. I have to watch them a few times to enjoy them. Saying that, I've only watched the last film once, it doesnt enthrall me enough to watch again
I too might read the six books again, just to prepare myself.

Merritt Fields said...

I read the books and then I watch the movies with my daughter #1. I want to start reading the books to her, but she gets bored too easily (she's only 6, maybe in a year or two.)

Mr. Gin and Tonic said...

wait, what do you mean wait to see if snape is good or evil?

It's painfully obvious that Snape is the hero of the story.

Dummbledore said, "Severus, please..."

Not "please don't kill me." Rather, "please do it before Malfoy does." Snape was taking orders and following the plan.

Harry is the fianl Horcrux. He has to be destroyed.

Yes, I am in fact a 12 year old girl...

Lisa said...

Hey, you don't have to a 12 year old girl to like Harry. In fact Jess was 12 when she left Harry Potter for boys and make-up

I want Snape to be the good guy, I truly believe he is

No, no, no, Harry cannot die - I refuse to entertain the Harry is the final horcrux

deuce said...

Odd. Monday's Dead Honkey actually discusses Harry Potter. Amazing how that worked out. Almost like magic.

Lisa said...

No, not magic

I can read your mind

deuce said...

Luckily, I think in code. Or I'm dyslexic, one or the other.

Lisa said...

Just think in HTML code, then I'd really be screwed

deuce said...

...and now it's live.