Friday, January 26, 2007

Bondage Babe

I need to ask a serious question..
Do I look sweet and innocent?

Ok, so many of you have only got my profile pic to go on but all the same - Do I look like the kinda girl that lies back and thinks of England, or Wales in my case?

Today I had a strange experience. I'd finished physio and was browsing in the shops in the city, killing a bit of time. I went in Ann Summers and was wandering round. I ended up in the bondage section. Shut up, I was just looking..

Anyway, I looked. Theres no law against it. I heard a voice behind me saying "Uh, are you OK there?" I ignored it, they obviously weren't speaking to me. Again the question was asked, a little louder and a little more forcefully. So I turned around. The stockroom was directly behind me and the assistant in there was indeed talking to me. She couldn't have looked more shocked if it was her own grandmother standing there. I assured her I was fine and carried on looking. I was aware however of a pair of eyes burning into my back.

I eventually carried on, looked at the vibros, looked at the undies and out I went.

But now it's got me thinking. Ok, I was dressed casually but surely you don't need to be clad in leather to look at the bondage section...

Honestly, I know how to have sex. It's been a while but Ive been assured it's like riding a bike. Not literally, maybe a better metaphor should be used there.

I've had sex, I have 2 kids to prove I have. I move when doing it, I occasionally make a noise, I occasionally make a lot of noise. I may even like it a bit kinky sometimes. I can get down and dirty.

Maybe I have a problem. Maybe when men look at me they think - she looks sweet. She looks like she'd be a really good person to have as a friend or even worse a sister. Not - ooh shes hot, I want to take her home and bang her brains out..

I don't particularly want to look like a sex siren, or a hooker, but for some reason I really want to look like someone who is allowed to be in the bondage section of a mainstream High Street sex shop. I didn't know till now I didn't, but now I know it's bothering me . It's a female thing guys, don't worry your pretty heads about it.

With hindsight I now have the perfect answer back. When she asked me if I was ok, I should have said that the chain I usually use to join my nipple and clit rings together had snapped from the force of the weights and I was looking for a new, stronger one. I may have to go back.

16 comments:

Alicia said...

Wear Latex.
Tht'll show 'em.
:)

HK said...

From the girl you deemed has been upgraded from "18" to "19" once you met her in person:

It's never happened to me, LOL.

And this was at the seedier venues, not the mainstream ones.

Then again, maybe Germany is just generally more easygoing about that sort of stuff than America or Britain...

Lisa said...

But surely they're open minded about the customers or they shouldn't be working there.

Its pissed me right that off I look innocent...

Px said...

lol it's because you went in on your own
trust me on that ;)

Lisa said...

Coming with me next time then?

Natalia said...

I love the local store. It's a lot of fun. I've gone alone, with friends and with my significant other. I believe people are too prudish for their own sexual health. And I think that the louder the bark sometimes, the lesser the bite. Some people are all talk. Some of the biggest freaks (and in a good way) are the quiet ones.

-N

Lisa said...

You calling me a freak Natalia?

i love it..

HK said...

Now that I think about it, Px makes a good point-- perhaps the lack of reaction was because I was always accompanied by my boyfriend at the time. Hmmm...

Lisa said...

OK, I need man

any offers?

anyone...

Unknown said...

That stock clerk doesn't know you. We know you are really a bad girl. Sweet and innocent girls do not drunk blog and talk about bondage.

Lisa said...

They don't?

Ok, I'm a bad girl

Loving it...

Px said...

i'm always up for a laugh...tell me where and when

LuzLunaEv said...

PX - it's not nice to tease the sexually frustrated - hope you have big enough "balls" to follow through on your offer.

Lisa - ok girl - I'll take you to Hollywood when you come for a visit and go to a bondage sex shop. Helly can come too. They will think we are going to have a lesbian orgy - now we are talking "bad girl". And then we will pay in pennies.....hehehe - just saw Bri's blog.

Px said...

i'm not teasing, i'm good to go

Lisa said...

Ev - stop playing matchmaker
Pete - I'll email you hun

But as an independant woman I still don't see why I need a man to go to look at bondage

LuzLunaEv said...

PX and Lisa sitting in a tree........