Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy 23rd

Happy Turkey Day to all you Americans - although some of you have already buggered off to other places already and won't read this till you get back.

I said it last year and I'll say it again. I don't pretend to understand Thanksgiving. You spend time with family you havent seen since last Thanksgiving and eat lots including Turkey. Sounds like a British Christmas

So, in honour of Thanksgiving, Shaun and I have decided to celebrate ourselves. Shaun (fuzzyhaze) is coming down to Wales tomorrow from Lincolnshire. We shall be having dinner and then I shall be showing him the fine establishments of Newport City. Yes, I mean a pub crawl. Shaun will be the first online friend I am going to meet in person and will be good practice for our trip to the US in March.

Shaun, wear your thermals - I checked the forecast for tomorrow - wet, cold and windy...
Lots of photos of drunken fun will be posted Friday...

No comments: