Friday, November 24, 2006

Shaun, Alex and a Surprise

YOU BASTARDS!!

I will never ever trust or believe a word you say again.

As blogged previously, Shaun, an online friend, was visiting me today along with his best friend Alex.

So Shaun calls at 5 and says he's arrived at his hotel. We agree to meet in an hour.

I was early. Im knocking the door, heard the peephole move then nothing. I knocked again - "Wait a sec" calls Shaun. I giggle and remind myself to tell Helly I caught Shaun naked. (He wasn't of course naked, they were laughing too much to open the door...)

A couple of minutes later, the door is opened.......




BY HELLY!!!!


I hate you both, you evil, conniving fuckers...

and Scot knew as he met Helly at her stopover in Chicago.

3 days of pretending she was busy in work when all along she was in the UK

Many hugs followed

Heres a couple of photos before I hit the sack. More tomorrow




Oh go on then, one more...




No comments: