Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's All in the Cards

I make a mean stew but decided I want to make some soups. While looking for recipes for soups, I ended up on a website geared at women. Well the generalistic stereotype of a woman. Full of love and children and cooking and beauty and gossip and slimming - sigh....

Anyway

I got caught by a banner on how to find your soulmate. As you know, my soulmate is a clever little bugger whos hiding skills are second to none.

So I clicked

I know, stupid I hear you cry but my curiosity holds no bounds. It was a tarot card thingy. I picked my two sweet pink lovehearts cards and up popped the result

First draw : "How do I meet The One?"


The Fool

Whilst walking in the desert, during a rally, at a spiritual festival, whilst studying, at an international meeting or by chance



Um, by chance, that leaves it wide open then....do you purposely meet someone?


Second draw: "What will they like about me?"

The Lovers

Your sensitivity, your charm, your romanticism, the way you relate to people and your ability to harmonise.



I got further drawn into this (I definitely need to get out more) and asked the tarot cards a question, a question about love I won't reveal. But heres the answers


If the truth be told, you enjoy the simple pleasures in life and long to have a baby, move to the country or settle down to a quiet life with someone special. Put your creativity to work and you will find the emotional security you crave.

The feelings surrounding your question indicate divine guidance, which is helping you to recognise and maximise your intuition. Pay attention to the content of your dreams and new ideas which come to you.

The World is the most positive card in the Tarot, symbolises mental and sensual fulfillment. You have a bright future ahead, you will meet someone without having to go looking for them, they will come straight to you. The person will be full of charisma and will only have eyes for you, which will make you very happy, your relationship will be frank and sincere on both parts, with no games or confusion. This card also symbolises a joyful, happy sex life, with mutual pleasure it's only concern.


So Im going to live happily ever after, theres a surprise...
Oh yeah, back to soups, I knew there was something I was doing

4 comments:

Natalia said...

You'd be surprised the stuff I have clicked on out of sheer boredom or curiosity...or both. LOL @ the soulmate's hiding skills. I met my bf online. We were both looking. We both found. I've had readings. Some were spot on. But then again the vagueness allows you to just fit stuff into what you know or want.

-N

Lisa said...

I have met some brilliant people on line
Some Im closer to than others
Thats all Im saying

Ive always wanted to have a reading done - Im just too woosey

Jenn said...

i haven't been commenting cause your blogs hit close to home and make me sad, but this one is relevant in a different way.. they're having free psychic and tarot readings at one of the pubs on my campus tomorrow. i'm gonna go super early and hope there's no line, just for curiosity's sake. (also, how does blogger know who i am now? that freaked me out.)

Lisa said...

Oooh, you have to mail me jenn and tell me what they said

And Im sorry my blogs have made you sad lately babes, but I've been in a funny kinda mood - hormones eh..